Interested in joining our team?
Planting season at Native Solutions is a very busy time of year (April – December). We are always on the look out for motivated, hard-working and dedicated planters to join our crews. A planting job at Native Solutions is very unique! You will be working in a crew of anywhere between 6-12 people and will take you all over New Zealand.
What exactly is involved in a planting job role?
Planting includes, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Preparing and maintenance of seedbeds
- Planting of shrubs, trees and bulbs
- Maintenance in the way of planting, weeding, trimming and fertilisation techniques
- Installation of protection devices and plant support materials.
- Application of spray for insect, weed control and their safety.
- Application of mulch mediums, weed mat materials, wind netting and irrigation.
- Have a current Site Safe certificate would be of advantage.
What are the benefits of working at Native Solutions?
- Competitive hourly rate
- All accommodation funded by the company
- Work boot allowance
- Travel costs covered
- The chance to see the country “off the beaten track”
- All equipment and training provided
What do we need from prospective planters?
- Have a current, clean N.Z or international driver’s license.
- Able to work as a team but also unsupervised when applicable.
- Able to cope with last minute changes.
- Hard working and excellent work ethic.
- Willing to undertake random drug testing as well as preliminary drug and alcohol testing.
- Willing to allow the company to do a criminal record check.
- Fit and able to perform vigorous work.
- Able to work 6 days a week in peak season.
Want to apply?
If you are interested in working at Native Solutions please complete our online form by clicking the button below: